Bauteil Nr. von Tecmark oder einem Konkurrenzprodukt eingeben um ein passendes Tecmark Ersatzteil zu finden:
7745 Metric Drive
Mentor, Ohio 44060
(440) 205-7601 (fax)email@example.com
Zum Runterladen bitte Ihre Region wählen:
Certificate of Conformance
Sequencing Switches - Series CSC
Series CSC Schrittschalter
Series CSC are solenoid powered sequencing switches designed to control the operation of multiple electrical devices in a sequential order. CSC models allow the TBS312 momentary switch to be mounted seperate from the sequence control. The solenoid powered cam/ratchet mechanism enables the user to select a desired function from distances of over 100' by using a single Tecmark LectricAir® transmitter. Electrical connections are made via 1/4" male quick connect terminal and the pressure connector on the TBS312 accepts 1/8" ID and 1/16" ID flexible plastic or rubber tubing. Constucted of plated steel and high impact thermoplastic materials, Series CSC switches are designed and engineered to exceed 100,000 cycles under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads.
Series CSC provide on/off switching for a variety of electrical devices in sequential order including motors, lights, pumps, air blowers, or other associated equipment.
- Rugged steel construction
- Zinc plated steel and high impact thermoplastic construction
- 1/4" quick connect electrical terminals
- Intermittent duty solenoid
- Pressure connector accepts 1/4" ID flexible plastic or rubber tubing.
- Insulators designed to protect against exposure to live parts (*1)
- UL recognized, CSA certified, as an operating control (*2)
- Up to six (6) SPDT snapswitches
- Independent cams allow custom sequence configurations. Consult factory for technical assistance to select the appropriate configuration for your application.
- Standard or 90° electrical terminals
- Z-shaped or L-shaped mounting brackets, or direct mount to side bracket
Ratings and Specifications
- Electrical ratings to 25 amps, 240 VAC
- Field tested critical components specifically selected to operate reliably in temperature extremes of 0° to 140° F.
- 100,000+ cycle life under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads.
Tecmark's manufacturing philosophy is unique. In an effort to provide you with a product that is most suited to your application, the Series EP1226 Electronic Levelsensoren incorporate many interchangeable components for the ultimate in design flexibility. This means a product tailored to your needs without the high price and long lead times associated with custom manufacturing. If you have a need and don't see the features you require, please ask us!
Send RFQ for this Product >>>
- ES Elektronischer Thermostat
- Fußpedal, Industrieausführung
- Fußpedal, leichte Ausführung
- GFS3400 Gasdruckwächter
- GFS4400 Gasdruckwächter
- MPT3241 Luftdruckgeber
- MPT Luftdruckgeber
- PCB Schalter für Platinen, lötbar
- PT1 Druckgeber, klein
- PT1 Druckgeber, groß