Enter Tecmark or competitor's part number to find appropriate Tecmark replacement part
7745 Metric Drive
Mentor, Ohio 44060
(440) 205-7601 (fax)firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Distributor for C-Level
To download our catalog, please choose your region:
Certificate of Conformance
Series CP100/CP700 Control Packages
Series CP700 Control Package
Series CP100 Control Package
Series CP100 and CP700 control packages are designed to utilize Tecmark's pneumatic switching technology, LectricAir®, which safely isolates the user from direct contact with the electrical current. As the button on the air transmitter is depressed and released, air is transmitted through an air hose to a pressure sensitive electrical switch in a remote location. The air pressure activates the switch completing the electrical circuit. The Series CP100's feature easy access terminal blocks for field wiring and watertight enclosures. Series CP700 controls incorporate air switches mounted in general purpose enclosures and are provided with open end wire leads for field electrical connections. These controls are UL listed and CSA certified and come complete with the control assembly, air hose, transmitter and installation instructions. Dual Function Packages come complete with two air hoses and two transmitters. Series CP100 and Series CP700 are available with alternate action or momentary switching logic, configured for 120V or 240V applications. They're designed and engineered to exceed 100,000 cycles
under full electrical and mechanical loads.
Series CP100 and Series CP700 control packages provide switching of a large variety of electrical devices including motors, lights, pumps, air blowers, or other associated equipment.
- Alternate action or momentary switching logic
- CP100 -UL listed, CSA certified, as an operating control
- CP700 is UL recognized, CSA certified as an operating control
- Easy access terminal blocks (CP100) or open wire leads (CP700)
- Two enclosure sizes are available: 5"x5" watertight and 4"x4" general purpose
- "CP" designation provides a complete control package that includes a Series M or Series MPT air transmitter and interconnecting air hose
- Models available with connections suitable for external time clocks (CP100)
Models can incorporate a variety of Tecmark® switching components to produce SINGLE FUNCTION, DUAL FUNCTION, FOUR FUNCTION or time delay control systems for use in a large variety of applications
- Cordsets suitable for LINE or LOAD connections
For on/off or high/low switching of a variety of loads.
Multi-switch systems for independent operation of two separate loads.
For on/off control with an automatic shut off after a predetermined time period.
Ratings and Specifications
- Electrical ratings to 25 amps, 240 VAC
- Field tested critical components specifically selected to operate reliably in temperature extremes of -40° to 140° F (40°C to 60°C)
- 100,000+ cycle life under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads
Tecmark's manufacturing philosophy is unique. In an effort to provide you with a product that is most suited to your application, Series CP100 and Series CP700 control packages incorporate numerous interchangeable components for the ultimate in design flexibility. This means a product tailored to your needs without the high price and long lead times associated with custom manufacturing. If you have a need and don't see the features you require, please ask us!
Download the PDF for this product >>>
Send RFQ for this Product >>>
- CP100 Control Package
- CP700 Control Package
- CSC Sequencing Switch
- EP1226 Level Sensor
- EP Electronic Timer
- ETS Thermostat
- Footpedal Heavy Duty
- Footpedal Light Duty
- GFS3400 Gas Pressure Switch
- GFS4400 Gas Pressure Switch
- TBS300 Air Switch Single Pole
- TBS300 Air Switch Double Pole
- VTBS Vacuum Switch
- MPT3428D Air Transmitter