Products Configured to OEMs’ Applications
Our Responsive Staff Takes a Consultative Approach to Shorten Your Time to Market
There’s a reason why many of our OEM customers have relied on Tecmark for more than 40 years. We focus on solving their problems—and our team is responsive and experienced.
Our customer service experts are available to answer your questions and help solve any issue so you can get the right product for your needs. Whether that’s an off-the-shelf switch or a newly configured product, we can tailor pressure switches, vacuum switches, air switches and other electrical components to your specific requirements. If you don’t find the product you’re looking for, just ask.
- A trusted OEM partner: Our experienced team provides consultation, and we can find the right product configuration for your needs.
- In-house manufacturing and quality assurance: Allowing for careful quality monitoring at every station.
- Automated systems: Ensuring every product is produced to documented specifications and quality requirements.
- Immediate response. A focus on efficiency allows for shorter lead times meeting your deadlines.
Our products include:
- Series 3000
- Series 3900
- Series 4000
- Series GFS
- Series TBS3000
- Series VTBS3000
- Series V4000
- Series M
- Series MPT
- Series PT
- Series EP3000
- Series EP1227
- Series WBA
- Series EP1226
- Series ETS1000
GFCI/ELCI Ground Fault Protection North Shore Safety, a Tecmark Company
Electric Vehicle Charging North Shore Safety, a Tecmark Company
- North Shore Safety is a Tecmark Company specilizing in GFCI and ELCI protection and electric vehicle charging.
LectricAir® is a Tecmark CompanyNorth Shore Safety is a Tecmark Company
“Whether it’s an in-house solution or an industry need, we pride ourselves on being a leader in engineering, design and manufacturing mechanical and electronic products."
-Ron Sayles, Customer Service Representative, Tecmark